1) I can play the violin and piano – I think I liked the violin better.
2) 85% of my wardrobe is from Abercrombie. They have the best styles and now they’re actually affordable! Why couldn’t they be when Abercrombie was all the rage in the middle school?!
3) I’ll take the city over the beach any day. 65 degrees > 80 degrees and urban fall fashion > summer fashion.
4) I was born a brunette with blue eyes, and evolved into a hazel-eyed redhead.
5) I’m deathly afraid of water I can’t see the bottom of. Oh, and the ocean in general.
6) I am currently obsessed with barbecue chicken and Mediterranean food. When I love something, I tend to overdo it.
7) I watched Arthur until I was thirteen because we didn’t have cable TV, so I would sneak over my Auntie’s to watch Hey Arnold and The Rugrats whenever I got the chance.
8) If I had to listen to only one artist for the rest of my life, it would be a tie between Mac Demarco and J. Cole.
9) I’ve gone through a Disney obsession phase for fifteen years… books, trivia, movies, actors, and all things Walt Disney. I freak out when I see the characters at Disney World. It IS the happiest place on Earth.