You ready for the best box mix dessert hack ever? BUCKLE UP!
1 box Ghirardelli triple fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup blood orange olive oil (Buy it local here – free shipping over $30!)
2 tbsp orange juice
2 tbsp orange extract
2 large eggs
Orange zest (optional)
Pecans or walnuts, chopped (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 325 and grease a glass baking pan
2) Mix olive oil, orange juice, orange extract, and eggs in a bowl
3) Add brownie mix and stir until well blended
4) Spread mix into pan, including fudge packet
5) Optional, sprinkle nuts and / or zest from an orange on top
6) Bake according to the time on the back of the box
7) Eat them straight out of the pan or with your favorite ice cream!