This sweet and salty avocado toast is the best way to start your day AND keep you full.
Whole wheat bread (my favorite is Trader Joes Whole What Sourdough)
2 large eggs
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp everything bagel seasoning
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1) Put two slices of whole wheat bread into the toaster, toast to likeness
2) Spray small frying pan with canola oil (or butter) and cook two sunny side up eggs on medium heat
3) While the eggs are cooking, cut avocado and scoop out the fruit with a spoon into a small bowl
4) Mash avocado with spoon
5) Add honey, olive oil, everything bagel seasoning (can be omitted if you don’t have) and salt & pepper, stir
6) Spoon onto toast, add eggs on top, and break the yolk to spread around. Enjoy!
Looking for more recipes to drool over?