Maria & Colin met when they were TWELVE years old and have been smitten since middle school. They’ve grown up to become pretty kick-ass adults, built a life together, and can now proudly call themselves husband and wife! They had a beautiful summer wedding at Willowdale Estate in Topsfield after getting ready at the adorable Garrison Inn in Newburyport.
The best parts of the day?
– Dad cried during the first look with his daughter, so did Colin when he saw Maria
– Maria wore the same shoes she wore to PROM with Colin
– Lucy the tiny pup joined for the ceremony and was such a good girl. She’s 12!
– Maria HANDMADE the escort wedding favors for all her guests she’s a ceramicist and threw 100+ mini pots on the wheel for months leading up to the big day. Also her jacket. Also her welcome sign. #boss
– So. Many. Bubble. Guns.
– The ice cream sundae bar and custom cookies
– The live wedding painter making art throughout the night
– Maria & Colin’s choreographed first dance under the STUNNING greenery all over the tent
Thank you to all the amazing vendors!
Venue: Willowdale Estate in Topsfield, MA – Photography: Lena Mirisola – Second shooting: Rachel Abell – Getting ready: Garrison Inn in Newburyport, MA- Hair: Carma Salon and Spa – Makeup: Maddie Chamberland – Invitations: Jen Simpson Design – Dress Designer: Eve of Milady – Dress Store: Allegria Bridal – Bridesmaids Dresses: Jenny Yoo – Bridesmaid Dress Store: Bella Bridesmaid Boston – Grooms Suit: State & Liberty – Rings: Long’s Jewelers – Band – Hot Mess – Flowers: Beach Plum Floral – Cake: Sugar Flowers and Cake – Cookies: Sweet Cheeks by Renee – Painter: Mark DeSilva Art Studio
Want to see more Boston wedding inspiration?